The Truth about Hemp

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: This summer marks my fiftieth year of medical marijuana.  (Read 5728 times)

Sea Mac

• The Wizard
  • Cultivator
  • Expertise: 18
Re: This summer marks my fiftieth year of medical marijuana.
« Reply #5 on: 01-28-2009 at 11:07:50 AM »

Obviously God saved you for some important purpose - known only to her.

I'm Glad You're alive and I'm meeting you for the first time just now. I wish you Peace.

You are bound for Heaven when you die because you've spent your time in hell already!

illcommandante

• Expertise: 1
« Reply #4 on: 01-28-2009 at 11:01:01 AM »

The physician who got me my Oregon Pot Card about ten years ago, put me on oxycontin at the same time and explained that I'd need to increase my dosage periodically. He also warned me that he was not a supporter of Oregon's "Death With Dignity Act" and advised that I start my search for a physician who was. I still have that bottle of pills. I still am not looking for "Death With Dignity". And, I'm still pissing blood from the untreated wounds I received during "Repeated acts of conspicuous valor" in 1967. In fairness to The Veterans Administration, they are worried that if they recognize my wounds, someone will remember that I don't wear The Congressional Medal Of Honor because my wounds sent me into endocrine failure and turned me "Too dark for polite company". I could laugh about it, if my children hadn't been deserted at the same time. Deserted by Marines wearing the same uniform as those who deserted me so long ago while I was "Alone, and unarmed, and under withering enemy fire".

Hempity

• Staff
  • Expertise: 10
  • Deceased 4/26/2014
« Reply #3 on: 01-28-2009 at 10:36:13 AM »

Looks like you want to keep smoking, it sure quiets the pain.
Good to see you here illcommandante.

Sea Mac

• The Wizard
  • Cultivator
  • Expertise: 18
« Reply #2 on: 01-28-2009 at 09:52:27 AM »

My heart goes out in compassion to you brother.

:'( Some Doctors are just plain JERKS and are still PRACTICING Medicine because they haven't learned from experience yet. Some of them NEVER learn and they are the ones making it MUCH Worse for All of us.

Welcome to the reborn Forum. Go play in the Arcade if you wish ...
« Last Edit: 01-28-2009 at 10:44:04 AM by Sea Mac »

illcommandante

• Expertise: 1
This summer marks my fiftieth year of medical marijuana.
« Reply #1 on: 01-28-2009 at 08:49:46 AM »

I was fourteen years old when they put me on Marijuana at The Roseburg Oregon VA Hospital. Not the physicans, but the patients I played and sang for. They grew their own on the banks of The Umpqua. Right on the hospital grounds. I didn't know the root of my health problems then. I just knew if I didn't get stronger fast, one of my classmates was going to kill me. During my public school career, I fought in over two hundred bare knuckle events for the right to exist in a dark skin in a Klan Town. A Klan town where my own parents were the leaders of The Klan. Some of my health problem are from the night they left me rolled in a sheet under a cold window. I had the croup and they thought they might forward their problem to Jesus. But, all they did was give me rheumatic heart disease on top of the endocrine damage I was already suffering from the radiation my father brought home form his work at The Hanford Nuclear Plant. It wasn't until the age of sixty that I realized the source of my health issues. I figured it out from the holes in the bones of the women who loved me, and the children who clung to me. And the cats and dogs who sat on my lap. Most of my victims are in bad shape and some are dead. My heart has ground to a stop on six different occaisions now. Marijuana is the reason I am here to tell you this. The physicians had their chance to help. Over two hundred of them in a period of sixty years. They had a lot of opinions. Their opinions have left me with diabetes from the Zoloft and Zyprexa they forced on me on the excuse that my troubles were related to drugs and alcohol. But, it's not alcohol or drugs and while they were handing the world that story my children sank deep into the organ failure that is killing them young. Marijuana may have made me the last man standing in this family.

The Truth about Hemp Privacy Policy

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 25 queries.