The Truth about Hemp

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The History of Hemp by Mark D. Merlin and Rob Clarke  (Read 14774 times)

Sea Mac

• The Wizard
  • Cultivator
  • Expertise: 18
  • Mac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.6
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 21.0 Firefox 21.0
Re: The History of Hemp by Mark D. Merlin and Rob Clarke
« Reply #15 on: 06-14-2013 at 03:58:41 PM »

Congratulations on publishing!

:bux:   I'd buy one if I had the money ... 2¢

mjshroomer

• Expertise: 3
  • Windows NT 6.2 Windows NT 6.2
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 10.0 MS Internet Explorer 10.0
« Reply #14 on: 06-14-2013 at 08:11:03 AM »

Just typed a whole page here and it would not allow me to post the letter.

Will now try again/
----- Forwarded Message -----
To: J. Allen
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2013 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: Paper published

Hi john
Got your messages. I am on the road now going to conference in England then eventually back to Hawaii. The advance copies are sent out by the press. I am even sure if I get one of those?
I will have to find out. I think we get a modest discount?
Sent from cell phone, Aloha, Mark

On Jun 8, 2013 9:19 AM, "J. Allen"  wrote:
To: J. Allen
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: Paper published

Hello Mark,
I read your letter and looked at the pages at http://www.ucpress.edu/ and then I went to order it from Amazon.  However, today I received an e-Mail  from Amazon.com confirming my order of your book, but it said I would not receive it until between September 1 - September 9, 2013  I ordered it because the promo you sent to me said that there were advanced copies available for July 1.  I called Amazon and they told me that I could only get it on July 1st from the publisher or from you.   So my question is, am I eligible to buy an advanced copy from you or from the ucpress?  Your promo you sent me that is below says that they are available.  But Amazon says their copies will only be available on September 1, 2013. Have a nice day. John  __________________________________________________________________
Rob Clarke and I finally have our super long work effort coming out at the end of the summer. The name is right up there in the acknowledgements. So many helped us of the 17 years of work. I copied the promo blurb below FYI.
Take Care and Best Wishes for good health, Mark

Promotional copy for the upcoming Cannabis book from UC Press:

Rob Clarke and Mark Merlin are pleased to announce the upcoming publication of Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany by University of California Press September 1, 2013, advance copies available July 1st.

Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany is a comprehensive, interdisciplinary exploration of the natural origins and early evolution of this famous plant, highlighting its historic role in the development of human societies. The plant Cannabis has long been prized for the strong and durable fiber in its stalks, its edible and oil-rich seeds, and the psychoactive and medicinal compounds produced by its female flowers. The culturally valuable and often irreplaceable goods derived from Cannabis deeply influenced the commercial, medical, ritual, and religious practices of human cultures throughout the ages, and desire for these commodities directed the evolution of the plant toward its contemporary varieties. As interest in Cannabis grows and public debate over its many uses rises, this book will help us understand why humanity continues to rely on this plant and adapts it to suit our needs.

Robert C. Clarke is a Cannabis Researcher, Projects Manager for the International Hemp Association in Amsterdam, and author of Marijuana Botany and Hashish!.

Mark D. Merlin is a Botany Professor at University of Hawai’i at Mānoa, and author of Man and Marijuana, On the Trail of the Ancient Opium Poppy and co-author of Kava: The Pacific Drug.

For a sample of the wealth of information contained in Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany University of California Press presents the cover image, book description, and a preview of Chapter 1 text at http://www.ucpress.edu/book.php?isbn=9780520270480 and you will also find editorial reviews at Amazon Books.
If you order soon Amazon is offering a ten percent discount ($85.50 instead of $95.00) and free shipping! http://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Evolution-Ethnobotany-Robert-Clarke/dp/0520270487/ref=sr_1_1_bnp_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1367479694&sr=1-1&keywords=cannabis%3A+evolution

Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany
consists of 464 pages lavishly illustrated with color and B&W photos, maps, line drawings and tables. The first release will be only 800 copies bound in hard cover. At the moment there are no plans for a soft cover edition. If you feel it will be a valuable addition to your library we encourage you to order now as supplies are limited. These first printings may well become collector items. We expect that anyone with an interest in any of the many aspects of Cannabis  science and culture will find much of value.

Please forward to all interested colleagues and friends, Rob Clarke & Mark Merlin
« Last Edit: 06-14-2013 at 03:54:56 PM by Sea Mac »

Sea Mac

• The Wizard
  • Cultivator
  • Browser:
  • SeaMonkey 2.14.1 SeaMonkey 2.14.1
« Reply #13 on: 12-28-2012 at 10:58:22 PM »

Were you able to edit PDF files with PDFEdit995 or not? Did ANY of those Programs work for You?

Why don't you get Cyberduck and connect via FTP to your site? Download One page and Copy it many times as a "Template" - change the text, and re-upload it as a new page.

I do a lot of Computer and Electronics so I can do most of these things ....

Instead of RealPlayer, get VLC: http://softwaresanta.com/sssmf/index.php/topic,66.msg68.html#msg68

Download Movies from YouTube with this: 4K Video Downloader
http://softwaresanta.com/sssmf/index.php/topic,3977.msg4007.html#msg4007

Complain to the Postal Inspector and the Shipper about the Lost Packages.

mjshroomer

• Browser:
« Reply #12 on: 12-28-2012 at 06:39:54 PM »

Hi, I have scribus or something similar. I have to admit to you that I am totally computer stupid.  Right now my real player is not letting me download correctly music from you tube. As for the HTML, if you seen my CD-ROM, "A bibliography of Entheogenic Mushrooms" it was created in Microsoft's Front Page Program on Windows 2000.  So is my website. I learned one page and basically every page on my site used the same as the first page. However, some of the pages for some reason are HTM and most are HTML.  SInce I have not sent anything after I moved on September 30, I am slowly forgetting much of the way it is. The bibliography is a very complicated program for shroom researchers where everything about magic mushroom literature and history is printed.  About 90% of all things shroomy. It is complicate and has many articles by me not published, proceedings from the first two international world conferences on hallucinogenic Mushrooms, Hundreds of photos of three major producers of cultivated magic shrooms in the Nederland, and more than 3000 refs.  1306 annotations, more than 10,000 cross-references and each cross reference has a direct link to the book or article and photos to go with them. Over 1580 photo thumbnails and each enlarge to a full screen.  When I tried to work on it in other HTML programs, it distorts a large portion of the text and disorganizes a couple thousand links.. In all it is over ten Thousand pages on 625 mbs of hard drive. It will only work if I get my old computer working.  KPTS is Kai's Power Tools.  I ordered from England, the cd for KPTS 3, no 4 came out and then 5 and 6 and then it was sold to Meta Creations.  I have some registrations from adobe and others. took me an hour today to find a number for adobe and then the one listed in the internet is no longer good and the voice says the number so fast I tried 12 times to hear it and could not understand. A lot of these companies have numbers on the Internet and they are no longer valid and it takes someone in those companies to change the friggin page and up date it.  So I usually add something new to my site daily and haven't since sept 30, 2012.  I got Scribus for preparing a new version of Magic Mushrooms of the Pacific Northwest, and I was going to print ten full colored copies as a limited edition with three going to University libraries and one for me and the other six for $100 dollars each. I would increase all the black and white to color and add 4 more pages in the bargain with some additional text for Psilocybe allenii.   Without anyone to teach me the use of those programs, I am like a fish out of water.  Like the instructions that tell you how to program a vcr or a universal remote or hook the cable, With the new technology I am lost.   Partially stuck in my ways. I do not even own a cell phone.  I have a 1.3 gigabyte table panel discussion I am on with Jochen Gartz, Dennis McKenna and Jonathan Ott and cannot get it on you tube because I do not own a mobile phone.  Can't hear on those at all.  This computer has problems and now I need to find hp to fix the windows 8 as I have only three days left on the warantry for it.  My virus are a result of losing some anti malware and Microsoft tech dude turned off my firewall as did the Office Depot clerk who took five days to transfer my stuff from old to new.  I tried to call adobe today, a 40 minute wait and the phone gets disconnect while on hold.  Microsoft again tried to charge me after the first person told me no charge.  Anyway, I will look. I too have dreamweaver and Fireworks or whatever and for two months several years ago, I tried to learn it and zilch. the language makes no sense.  Thanks for trying, I tried to download the acrobat X today for the free trial and it would not connect me, and again that is from the windows 8. Have a nice day. I need to call but I feel HP in the east coast is now closed till Wednesday.  Ebay had one program for 19 but from England,. I been waiting now for three weeks for my KPTS 3.  The p.o. put some of my purchases in wrong mail boxes and I lost a 6 mpixel memory flash card and the new Total Recall blue ray.  have a happy new year.  mj

Sea Mac

• The Wizard
  • Cultivator
  • Browser:
« Reply #11 on: 12-28-2012 at 05:49:58 PM »

Hi Sea Mac,  I could use Acrobat X right away, I cannot edit my PDF journal for maps.org and it was suppose to be finished before the new year as it is this years last journal and I need to send it to MAPS.  But I need the X to replace the one I lost. I also lost KPTS 6 and 7 and my discs won't allow me to get it set up. It says my registration number has expired.  Someone at Facebook found me an Emachine T1120 like mine so I can have a repair shop take the motherboard from the PC my friend in Italy found out about online when I couldn't and bought it for me.  He is sending it U.S. Postal because Fed EX does not deliver to P..O. Boxes.  That would only help me upgrade my HTML and also send things with my CUTE FTP to my site which I cannot do right now.  I would just have to change my computer each time I need to send but can work on my art and programs if they are still there.  so YEs, If you could get me the Acrobat X as soon as possible I will send you a PDF copy of the full journal.  John and happy new years and good holidays for u and ur fam.  For some reason I cannot get a picture to post.

Try some of these and let me know if Any work for you:

PDFEdit995 Suite (Replace Acrobat X):  http://softwaresanta.com/sssmf/index.php/topic,482.msg491.html#msg491
Also for Editing PDF (and a LOT More Powerful): Scribus  http://softwaresanta.com/sssmf/index.php/topic,17.msg17.html#msg17
You should Get Scribus because it is a REALLY Decent Document Editor/Creator and you'll be thrilled with it.

What is KPTS?

Editing Web Sites (like Dreamweaver): the Composer tool of the SeaMonkey Suite (Replaces the Old Netscape Suite) works JUST fine for me:
http://softwaresanta.com/sssmf/index.php/topic,210.msg219.html#msg219
For MOST Web Development I Recommend BlueFish:
http://softwaresanta.com/sssmf/index.php/topic,3033.msg3077.html#msg3077

FTP/SFTP/S3 Client: CyberDuck is ALL I Use:
http://softwaresanta.com/sssmf/index.php/topic,170.msg178.html#msg178

Gee: I'm SURE if THOSE don't work for you let me know. I'll hunt other programs down for you.

If you push the Insert Image button and enter the URL of the Photo: the forum embeds it in the post.

mjshroomer

• Browser:
« Reply #10 on: 12-28-2012 at 12:00:23 PM »

Hi Sea Mac,  I could use Acrobat X right away, I cannot edit my PDF journal for maps.org and it was suppose to be finished before the new year as it is this years last journal and I need to send it to MAPS.  But I need the X to replace the one I lost. I also lost KPTS 6 and 7 and my discs won't allow me to get it set up. It says my registration number has expired.  Someone at Facebook found me an Emachine T1120 like mine so I can have a repair shop take the motherboard from the PC my friend in Italy found out about online when I couldn't and bought it for me.  He is sending it U.S. Postal because Fed EX does not deliver to P..O. Boxes.  That would only help me upgrade my HTML and also send things with my CUTE FTP to my site which I cannot do right now.  I would just have to change my computer each time I need to send but can work on my art and programs if they are still there.  so YEs, If you could get me the Acrobat X as soon as possible I will send you a PDF copy of the full journal.  John and happy new years and good holidays for u and ur fam.  For some reason I cannot get a picture to post.

Sea Mac

• The Wizard
  • Cultivator
  • Browser:
« Reply #9 on: 12-28-2012 at 10:27:53 AM »

Welcome back!

I stopped at Windows XP (though 7 seemed usable)/ and Mac OS 10.6.8 - IMHO all OS (From MS and Apple) built AFTER those systems are TOO Damn Invasive of my Privacy and I'm switching my Apple MacPro3,1 to the Latest Ubuntu system the very day Apple stops Supporting "Snow Leopard".

I've Already got Ubuntu One cloud storage working and can even use that from my Mac .... Yay to Canonical: and BOO to Microsoft and Apple!

I'm sorry to hear about all the data loss ...  :'(

What software do you need? I've got a lot I could send you .... what do you need to DO?

elyusium

• Staff
  • Expertise: 8
  • Mac OS X 10.7 Mac OS X 10.7
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 17.0 Firefox 17.0
« Reply #8 on: 12-21-2012 at 05:04:35 PM »

This is an interesting thread John, thanks for bringing it here and to our attention.
 :bowing:
win 8 is a disaster...I recently also purchased a new machine that had it on it, played with it for a day, rather tried, and sent the machine back.
peace

mjshroomer

• Browser:
« Reply #7 on: 12-08-2012 at 11:31:57 AM »

HI, my old computer died and I just got a new one and the Friggin windows 8 is a bs program.  Locked me out of emails and sites everywhere with all the new security and such.  I lost all my software and am struggling to get it all back,.  Lost all the Latin dictionary I build. and more loses due to what was allowed to be transferred to new one. I really cannot get into the drama as it drives me up the wall.
Regarding the Merlin book, Mark made Robert C. Clarke of  "Marijuana Botany fame as first author, and the pages cut to 400 and something from the 1000 to 1200 word copy I thought it was that big.  Now not so sure.  I did learn today that it is $95.00 dollars for the hardbound edition. I doubt a paperbound would be available for a couple more years or so.  But this is expensive and not sure how much credit Mark gave me in the Acknowledgments. For some reason, this year he heard I posted the info of a new hemp book and he got pissed at me and asked me to remove this post.  I cannot stand anyone censoring me for anything.  However, I am a little mad that he did not use the list of common names used throughout history that I put together for the book. He told me months ago he removed it. I only have a short version and the longer one is on a floppy disc somewhere. I have several unpublished books on floppy discs as well. Here is some info on the book to be published May 13th or May 331, 2013.  And as noted, it is $95.00 for the hardbound edition.  Robert C. Clarke is listed as first author.  What a long wait since 1996 when I did the original book and was told it was too long.
"Book Description Publication Date: May 31, 2013 Robert C. Clarke and Mark D. Merlin.  2013.    Book Description Publication Date: May 31, 2013      Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany is a comprehensive, interdisciplinary exploration of the natural origins and early evolution of this famous plant, highlighting its historic role in the development of human societies. Cannabis has long been prized for the strong and durable fiber in its stalks, its edible and oil-rich seeds, and the psychoactive and medicinal compounds produced by its female flowers. The culturally valuable and often irreplaceable goods derived from cannabis deeply influenced the commercial, medical, ritual, and religious practices of cultures throughout the ages, and human desire for these commodities directed the evolution of the plant toward its contemporary varieties. As interest in cannabis grows and public debate over its many uses rises, this book will help us understand why humanity continues to rely on this plant and adapts it to suit our needs.   Show More  Show Less     Show More  Show Less

Sea Mac

• The Wizard
  • Cultivator
  • Mac OS X 10.5 Mac OS X 10.5
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 12.0 Firefox 12.0
« Reply #6 on: 06-01-2012 at 03:37:23 PM »

Personally, I'm pleased that a researcher of your quality has contributed to this forum.  :hail: Don't stop on account of ME.

And unless he made you sign a waver  :cops: , excluding you from sharing or republishing any of your contributions (to work he MAY SOME Day publish): you are free to do so (Here, in this forum, if you like.). Other Plants, and Fungi, can be posted about here: http://thetruthabouthemp.com/hempity/index.php/board,11.0.html

Your rights of free speech should not be denied you if you didn't sign them away.  ;D

PS I recommend you Switch to Firefox 12 https://mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/ and then install the AdBlock Plus https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865/ and Web of Trust (WOT) https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/wot-safe-browsing-tool/ Extensions right away! You will no longer see ads on web pages AND you will be warned by Web of Trust if you have reached a malware or scam site! Security and Speed in an Ad free environment: do consider switching browsers today!

Firefox will ask you when it first starts up if you want to import settings from another browser. Tell it YES and pick your current browser from the list: it will import history/passwords/cookies/bookmarks and all instantly! It SHOULD recover your passwords for those other 2 sites too.

« Last Edit: 06-01-2012 at 04:06:32 PM by Sea Mac »

mjshroomer

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 8.0 MS Internet Explorer 8.0
« Reply #5 on: 06-01-2012 at 12:04:32 PM »

Well for some reason Mark seemed pissed off at me for mentioning his book here at this site. I do not know why because I mention all of his other published papers and books on drugs and he never once complained.  HE actually demanded that I remove this thread form the site, and I had to tell him where to go.  I do not like censorship in any form, and that is what he tried to do. I already have a problem with him omitting my name form two chapters in two books I collected and organized the info for for him, and yes, he paid me good money to do so, but to leave my name from the acknowledgements was an insult to the work I did for him on two books of Microneisian plants and their uses.  The Plants of Chuuk.  and a 2nd one, the Plants of Yap.  I thinkhis partner, the lame James Juvik of the U of Hawaii at Hilo accidentally omited my name in the acknowledgments of the two books that were limited in their printings. I asked him about five times in ten years for a copy or too send me a cd of the work I did stored on his computer. I also had the same work except it was in Word PErfect and I only had microsoft word 2000 on my computer.  Now I feel like taking all the data of the Man and Marijuana that I added to his first 200 page draft I put together for him in 1994-1996 and publishing it as a separate update of marijuana data, and besides that, between 1997 when I moved back to Seattle from Honolulu, I also collected and sent to him, dozens and dozens of USA newspaper Pot articles on medical and other, plus copies of my new books, my magazine articles and such and in return he sends me like four photos form peru one year and then a couple form fiji or Melenesia or one of those backward native polynesian isle groups. He so agitated me that I feel like doing exactly that. He put his book on the shelf for ten years and at the time he shelved it I added 100 pages to his original 100 pages.  He told me that was too many pages.  then ten years later hires r. clarke of Marijuana botany and now the book is over 1000 pages but for four years since finnishing it, it is still not published and during the last 12-yeasr I wrote 8 books, 4 cd-roms and 36 magazine articles.  So, yes I amj ticked at his attitude towards me because some friend of his saw my name with his on this site and he wrote demanding I remove it.

Anyway, will keep you posted on this matter.

John

btw, I forgot my password and email here due to deleting several thousand duplicate folders and images form my computer and lost a folder with several dozen passwords in it. Right now I cannot get back into the Mycotopia site. I keep the icons and the links and the always keep me logged in mode and somehow something at Mycotopia causes damage constantly to my computer. I get Security warnings about going there and opening their pages and also the same when I link to Shroomotopia.net. I get a windows explorer page warning me the site is not secure or who knows what.  anyway, I added some new articles at my website on shrooms.  And mycotopia and shroomtalk both have my autobiography on their sites.   Sex, Mushrooms, and Rock and Roll.  Read it and enjoy the trippy exotic shroom art, as well as the text.  mjshroomer

Sea Mac

• The Wizard
  • Cultivator
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 4.0.1 Firefox 4.0.1
« Reply #4 on: 06-08-2011 at 05:01:37 PM »

Welcome Back!  :bowing: 8) ;D :D

mjshroomer

• Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 8.0 MS Internet Explorer 8.0
« Reply #3 on: 06-07-2011 at 04:32:24 PM »

Hello, I had completely forgotten that I registered here and was lucky to remember my password.  Mark and Clarke have finnished the book and have had at least 4-5 peer reviews.  Last I heard from Mark was about 4 months or longer and he said they were close to closing a deal for a publisher. The book is about 1200 pages or so.  On the other hand, it could have been shortened or lengthened since I spoke with him.

I just posted a new article on a list of shrooms at ResearchGate website under my name, John W. Allen

It is a ref guide to all species that had chemical analysis or photographic recognition of bluing activity to veryify all species psilocybian.

Also all species usually listed as active and are not are noted by icons, as are the actives.
mjshroomer

have a shroomy day

Sea Mac

• The Wizard
  • Cultivator
« Reply #2 on: 03-05-2009 at 06:41:25 PM »

Wow!

Welcome to the Forum! You are a real Asset! Glad to have you here.

[Genius +] coming in the door ... I Love your site!
I hold a couple domains myself ... the one I'm proudest of is http://softwaresanta.com ...

Perhaps I could give you some Domain Holders tips? Like adding a custom bookmark Icon (of a Shroom, no Doubt) to the pages of your site, perhaps? Go on: grab the hemp leaf icon on the URL Bar (Just to the left of the address of this page) to the desktop or to the bookmarks toolbar ... see? The site address is marked with a hemp leaf!

I'll get that book, and the new edition too, when I can afford it.

Have a fling at the Arcade if you wish. We are laid back here ...
« Last Edit: 03-05-2009 at 07:10:18 PM by Sea Mac »

mjshroomer

The History of Hemp by Mark D. Merlin and Rob Clarke
« Reply #1 on: 03-05-2009 at 06:10:45 PM »

Hi, my name is John W. Allen, sometimes known as Mushroom John and Mjshroomer.

I am the author of nine books, one medical poster and more than three dozen scholarly articles on magic mushrooms and administrator of mushroomjohn.org, a site with 14,800 photographs related to magic mushrooms.

In 1994, I worked with Mark D. Merlin at the University of Hawaii.  Mark was my co-author on 7 articles in prestigious journals regarding Magic Mushrooms.

Mark is also the author on the first book on history of Hemp throughout the world. Although there was a book in 1951 on the Kentucky Hemp Farms, It only related tot hat history. 

Merlin, Mark D. 1972. Man and Marijuana: Some Aspects of their Ancient Relationship. Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, Rutherford, New Jersey, hardback, 120 pps. (2nd edition 1973); [paperback, Perpetua Books, South Brunswick, New Jersey, 120 pp, l972].

This book was published in 1972 and was originally Mark Merlin's masters for the University of Hawaii's Geography Department.

Mark also is the author of "On the Trail of the Ancient Opium Poppy" and co-author with Vince Lebot and Lindstrom in the book, "Kava: the Pacific Drug."

Mark has also written numerous papers in such journals as Economic Botany and lectures on hemp and old world hallucinogens.

In 1994, Mark ask me to edit and rewrite to computer, his original book, "Man and Marijuana."  I did a rewrite for two years and added close to 100 new pages of data on hemp and its history.  However, Mark, due to the workplace was unable to work on his book and left it siting for over ten years.  Mark also thought at the time i was editing his book for which i was paid in full by him, that my 100 page additions would be whittled down somewhat to a shorter book.  The original book is just a tad 120 pages.  However, he now has the assistance of Robert Connell Clarke, author of Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study: the Propagation and Breeding of Distinctive Cannabis.  I also added an enormous list of the various names of pot from around the world, doubling the list on Merlin's original book.

And today after ten years, the book is close to being published with great unbelievable new insight into the history of Hemp and longer than I had rewritten it for him.

I ask for all of you interested in the history to find a copy of Mark's original book which is available on the internet at many stores and to watch for his new edition coming out soon.  While I have been removed to the status of the acknowledgment page, I can say that Mark has deeply honored my time and work for  him in his book.

As an after note, I have a famous ancestor in my history.  James Lane Allen, author of "The Reign of Law: A Tale of the Kentucky Hemp Fields."

This is a book written at the turn of the century and has a marijuana like-leaf embossed on the cover of the book.  It was the first book which described in great detain, the planting and sowing of the seeds up to and including the harvesting of the hemp.

Best regards to all of you and your work to make hemp legal in the USA.

mjshroomer

One more note. The book will be retitled and that is still not worked out as of yet, yet it is almost at the printers.
« Last Edit: 03-05-2009 at 06:28:26 PM by mjshroomer »

The Truth about Hemp Privacy Policy

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 26 queries.

email